Enter, our winner!
Yes, it tasted as delicious as it looks! The bonus, not only does it taste great, but was super easy to make!
I found the recipe here for inspiration and then whipped up my own version!
4 slices of Udi’s Gluten Free White bread cubed.
1/4 lb. of bacon slices diced (use ham or sausage too or instead)
8 eggs, beaten to blend
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Red pepper, diced up (or any veggies)
1/2 cup, roughly of milk, whisked in with eggs
1. Lightly grease 9x13 pan
2. Arrange gluten free bread that is cubed on the bottom
3. Top bread with veggies and meat
4. Whisk together the eggs and milk, pour over all
5. Top with cheese!
6. Cover with foil to bake immediately or refrigerate overnight! I made ours on Christmas Eve and baked our eggs in the morning after all of the presents were opened! A delicious breakfast for all occasions!
7. Bake at 350 degrees and until eggs are set. Approximately 35 minutes. Cool 5 minutes. Serve hot. Top with Salt & Pepper to taste.
Any gluten free breakfasts you enjoy?!