Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Oh, Hello October!

I love me some September, it's a fun filled month with so much going on, but there is something I love more about October!  We're settled into our school routine, the weather is perfect, cool at night, warm during the day, and fall is in full effect!  There is also so much to celebrate in October!  Here's all the fun we've been up to lately to kickoff the start of October!


I'm still waking up early to walk in the mornings, but with the early wake up, I get to watch the day begin with a beautiful sunrise!  

Last Friday, Jack had a half day of school, Will had preschool, but Molly had no school!  Girl Day!  She wanted to go to the art store Kookiedoodle and we had so much fun!  She made a felt pillow and even got a balloon!  I love my girl time with my favorite girl!  I really miss her now that's she in school all day!

The next day was pouring down rain, the perfect weather to stay in doors!  Molly had cheerleading camp at the high school near our house!  Here she is with some of her friends from school!  Molly LOVED every second of the camp and is ready to be an official cheerleader!  

We emphasize that the ONLY tigers we cheer for are the BV Tigers!  That's it!

After cheerleading camp, we went out to lunch at a cute cafe in Waldo called The Classic Cookie which was very good!  Their smoky mac and cheese was delicious!  We had to try a cookie, of course, and they are not to miss!

My cute lunch date!  I love that they brought us baskets of cookies and muffins while we waited!

Sunday was beautiful!  Eric mowed in the morning and then after watching some football, we met some friends down in Louisburg at he Louisburg Cider Mill for their annual Ciderfest!  Nothing says fall like cider from Louisburg and an apple cider doughnut!  Yum!  

I love this cute little family, so happy to call them all mine!  

The festival had great live music, booths, demonstrations on how they make their cider, and fun games for the kids!  The boys opted for the bounce houses, but Molly wanted her face painted!  Her friend Lizzie got a unicorn on her face!

We ended our fun weekend watching the Breaking Bad finale, which, I LOVED!  Such a great show, perfect ending, and now, I don't know what to watch!   


More to come on Molly's cheering, my birthday, and Will's birthday!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!