Friday, September 20, 2013

Birthday Wish List!

Happy Friday!  I'm loving this cooler weather we're having, our windows are open, I'm wearing jeans, a cute tee, and a cozy sweater, and I just enjoyed a PSL, can this weekend start off any better?!!

I'm linking up today with the same cute girls and their fun little link up!  

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


My birthday is coming up soon and I put together a little wish list for my special day!  These gifts could also be given anytime of year too, no need to limit these gifts to only my birthday!!

{ONE}  Brown Boots

I know, these are hard to pick out without me right there but look at how cute these are!!  I will take one of each please and thank you!  You can find out more about these cuties here!




{TWO}  Cute Champagne Flutes

Because who doesn't need champagne flutes?  I mean really!  Love, love, love these stemless ones
Yes please!  You can find them here!

But can you really go wrong with traditional champagne flutes?  I think not!

How am I over 30 and still not own champagne flutes?!  


{THREE}  A food processor

A few weeks ago, our blender died a painful, glass filled death and I still have not replaced it.  I researched and found out that I have been living in the dark for so long!  Blenders are not for cooking, they are for blending.  If you want to COOK, one must have a food processor!  Where has one been my whole life?!  No wonder I can't make hummus, my blender wasn't made to blend such thickness, but a food processor can and do oh so much more!


Yes please!  14 cup food processor, not one size smaller!  Thank you!

{FOUR}  Personalized Gold Bar Necklace

I've really wanted a piece of jewelry that honored my children and I just can't seem to find one I love.  Enter ETSY!  Can these be any cuter?  I think not!
Only the cutest things ever!  You can buy those here!  Remember, my kids are not Harper which I LOVE or Mckenzie, but Jack, Molly and Will!
{FIVE} A Bike

I had a mountain bike in college and loved riding it, but then life got busy and it became an annoying nuisance in our garage.  So, I gave my bike to my sister-in-law, who was in college at the time, and was happy to see it go to a new home.  Well, now, all of my kids are riding bikes and I'm running behind them.  I don't mind running with them, but they are so darn fast!  My boys pretend they are in a NASCAR race every time!  I would love a new, cute bike for long family bike rides and leave to running or walking at my own pace!  


A basket and a little bell would be perfect for our little bike rides!  I love the retro looking bikes, no need for a mountain bike here!  We live in Kansas and there are no mountains for hundreds of miles!  

{BONUS Gift because I can}  New Iphone Case
My case is pretty relatively new, but it's just not that cute to me anymore!  Meaning, I need a new phone case!  
Another ETSY gem!
Glitter, sparkles and chevron, three of my favorite things!  



Anything else I should add to my list?!  Have a wonderful weekend!  



1 comment:

  1. Love those bar necklaces…and you definitely NEED a cute beach cruiser with a basket! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!