Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Life Lately....

I can't believe I forgot to post this little beauty from our night at the Speedway a few weeks ago!
A picture that Eric and I laughed at all weekend!
A true treasure!

Anyways, we're still adjusting to our back to school schedule!  Between soccer practices, gymnastics, Back to School Night, soccer games, early release all ready, I know!  Why?!!  Watch D.O.G. pizza party that all of us helped at, Meet the Teacher for Will, whew!  I'm exhausted, and so are the kids!  And I'm looking for a family planner/calendar system to use...any advice?  What do you use?  I have our calendar on my phone, but I always like a paper copy, just not finding what I like!

With school starting back up, I'm back in my routine of working out!  I got way off schedule over the summer lets be honest, since we moved last summer and used every excuse possible!  Not anymore!  I'm waking up early every morning to walk in our neighborhood and I love it!  Such a great way to kick off the day and get the workout done!

My pretty view every morning!  
One morning after my walk, these two were wide awake!
"We look like Daddy!"

I love them!  Please let me know of a calendar system you use for your family, thanks!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That picture made me laugh so hard on Facebook! I really think you need to send it in to Ellen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!