Wednesday, July 17, 2013

More Books I've Been Reading!

I love to read and I've read some excellent books lately!  I'm excited to share!

1.  Most Talkative by Andy Cohen

I love Andy Cohen, record Watch What Happens Live nightly and watch while I fold laundry!  Love him and the book!  So parts were a tad on the TMI side or a bit dull, but overall I loved his book!  

2.  Here I Go Again by Jen Lancaster

Another one of my favorites that's been on my must read list for awhile!  I have read all of her books and she is always funny, tells a great story, and there is always some sort of lesson or sweet ending!  Here I Go Again is by far one of my favorites!  Love her!

3.  God Shaped Hole by Tiffanie DeBartolo

I was in the middle of this one the last time I wrote about books and I LOVED it!  A book that is funny, sweet, makes you cry and get mad, and wanting more to read when the book is over is a winner for me!  I really hope there is a sequel because this was such an amazing book!

4.  The Seven Year Bitch by Jennifer Belle

One of my least favorites but I wanted to know how it ended!  The book is about a woman Izzy married to Russell who makes her unhappy but they can't afford to get a divorce.  They have a son Duncan and then she gets pregnant again, even though she hates her husband.  Sigh.  They also have a nanny that Izzy obsessively tried to help get pregnant.  Odd.  Anyways, I'm happy to see how it ended but Izzy drove me crazy!  

Now Two Books I'm Getting Ready To Read and I'm so excited, I'm not sure which one to start first!

1.  Reached by Ally Condie



The last book in the trilogy and I'm excited to see how everything ends!  If you've read Divergent hurry up October, want to read the last book in that trilogy too this is pretty similar.  Not written quite as well but still a good book, entertaining, and makes you think!  Matched and Crossed are the first two books in the series!

2.  The Twelve Tribes of Hattie by Ayana Mathis

Saw her on some Oprah special come back Oprah! and was so intrigued by the book, the interview, and by Ayana Mathis!  I heard it's sad, uplifting, and though provoking, I'll let you know my thoughts!

Any books you've read so far this summer?  Would love to add more good books to my must read list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!