Friday, July 26, 2013

Five for Friday!


Friday is finally here, even though we had a fulfilled week, whew, so happy the weekend is here!  And what a weekend we have planned!  More on that next time!  I'm linking up today with these cute gals:


                                           
{ONE}

Our family went to the Royals game Wednesday night and had so much fun!  We had seats that were high up but everyone could see everything!  The Royals had a great game and were fun to watch, go Royals!  After the 3rd inning, we went to the lower concourse where there is a huge kids section called The Little K with a playground, batting cages and mini-golf.  We were the "mean" parents that only let our kids do the free things, like the playground.  I'm sorry but we paid a lot to watch a baseball game, and watch baseball is what we'll do!  Luckily, that's what they wanted most of the time!  Food is the other thing they wanted...all of it!  
{TWO}
Speaking of baseball, Jack's baseball season ended last week!  He was on a fun team and we saw a lot of improvement!  The team celebrated the great season with a pool party, pizza and trophies!  


{THREE}

The weather has been gorgeous, mid 80's, no humidity, perfect weather!  So, we've spent most of our days outside, either riding bikes, taking walks, going to parks, and swimming!  I personally love going to parks and I got a rare opportunity to swing on the swings myself!  All three kids figured out how to pump their legs and rarely want me to push them now, sad!  But I love to swing and being a kid again!


{FOUR}

My name is Liz and I love Big Brother!  This years cast is not at all my favorite.  At All.  I know trouble begins when someone has a normal name, like Erin, but her parents spelled it Aaryn.  No.  Not a spelling and those are the kids in school who were trouble.  With a capital T.  And she causes trouble, that's for sure!  And I love it, not her, but watching the back dooring, lies, flirting, all of it!  Three times a week and once a year is not enough at all!

{FIVE}

A few weeks ago, we traded in my Explorer for a new one!  My old one had some issues, but a lot of little issues were turning into big ones!  So, we started looking around and decided a new Explorer would be best for our family!  We love it, there's a lot of room and lots of fancy features,  perfect for our family!  Not loving having car payments but it happens, and I will take payments over my old car any day!

                                Have a wonderful weekend!  Enjoy and be safe!


1 comment:

  1. Oh what I would give for a mid-80's, no-humidity day! I miss Kansas!!! I have a new explorer too and LOVE it! So roomy and I love all of the fancy tricks. Just this week we fit 3 adults and 3 babies in car seats in it to go down to the Children's Museum…and it was comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!