Monday, June 17, 2013

The BEST Dads Around

 Our family has been blessed with some awesome guys...our dad's!  They are hands-on, love being with our kids, and raised us pretty good!  Right?!



Papa helping Molly on her "new" Dora bike!  Only from a few Christmases ago!

Boppi with all of his grand kids...also from a few years ago!

*Think we need some more, updated pictures!
I think that my kids lucked out in the dad department, I am so blessed to have him as my partner in this life of ours!  He's sweet, funny, smart, entertaining, silly, firm when he needs to be, easy to persuade for an extra treat, lovable, detailed, handsome...we're all lucky to have him!









Love my guy so much!  My boys are blessed with a wonderful role model, leader, and guide to be great fathers someday too!  Molly is blessed to have him as her King, role model on how to treat girls and be loved on, high standards have been set for sure, and that's what she deserves!  She is for sure a daddy's girl!  

Happy Father's Day to all the amazing fathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!