Friday, June 14, 2013

5 on Friday!

Happy Summer!  Happy Friday!  It's Friday!  Friday, Friday, Friday!  Can you tell I'm happy it's Friday?!

I've found tons of cute blogs the past few weeks, and got so many ideas from all of them that I can't wait to try some of their ideas!  And I just love cute blogs! 
Since I want to be like the cool kids, I'm linking up today with some of the new cute blogs I found for 5 of Fridays!



ONE
Lazy Friday Mornings

We've had a fun, busy, summer week.  Swim lessons, gymnastics, pool time, slip-n-slide, play dates, library time, baseball, whew!  This morning, we have nothing planned and we're all lying around in our pj's, watching the new Jake and Sofia, and I'm drinking my coffee and blogging!  The weather is beautiful, the kids are getting along great fingers, toes, and arms crossed this lasts all day...spoke too soon, darn! and I have the sweetest husband ever!  Sigh, can I just bottle this day up and keep it forever?!!  

TWO
Fresh fruit and produce!

Summer is finally here at the grocery store!  Our family can only eat so many bananas and apples!  We are enjoying fresh strawberries, blue berries, black berries, raspberries, peaches, corn, zucchini, and I can't wait to get my hands on a watermelon!  My family is loving all the fruit salads, fresh salads, and variety at dinner, and so am I!



THREE

A book I can't put down!  God-Shaped Hole has been on my list for awhile and I'm loving it!  It's quirky, cute, and keeps me wanting to read more and more!  

FOUR
Be Wine


Found this little gem at Target and it's delicious, light, and every sip is summer!  Love the Pinot Grigio, but I'm excited to try the rest!  The best part, only $7 and it doesn't taste like $7 wine!

FIVE
A cute hat for the pool


I was on the mission the other night for a new swimsuit, but all I found were ones that made me look fat, old, or both.  No thanks!  Instead, I found this cute gem at Kohl's and I think it will spice up my pool look until I can find the perfect suit!  

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!