Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What We've Been Up To....

The past few weeks have been a little on the crazy side...the main crazy, I hurt my lower back.  Really, really painful and couldn't really do much.  Not. Fun.  And, how did I hurt my lower back?  I slipped on mud while mowing and landed on the street, on my left arm and lower back.  So embarrassing!  And yes people stopped to make sure I was OK....so embarrassing!

So, here's what we've been up to the past few weeks....in pictures!
Molly getting her first pedicure!  She picked neon yellow and got a flower on each big toe!  Her friend Lizzie was there too!  Such a fun little date!

After our pedicure, we went to a Mother's Day brunch and our family had four generations!  Eric's grandma Mogo, Eric's mom Marsha, Eric's youngest sister Katie, and Molly!


On Mother's Day, we celebrated Eric's birthday, my cousins high school graduation, and Mother's Day!  

Eric's own birthday cake!  He turned 34, can you tell?!

Singing "Happy Birthday" to our favorite Daddy!  And please ignore those blank walls...I'll get to those walls as soon as I get to the other ones!!

Blowing out the candles!

Will rode his bike to school, two miles, and he loved every minute of it!  He really needs to stop growing up so fast!  

We played an intense game of Candy Land!

Molly earned a soccer medal at the last game!  

Molly and her team, The Silver Stars!  She scored 5 goals the last game!  Molly loves soccer!

Now, on to end of the year celebrations, baseball practice and games, and the last day of school for Jack and Molly!!  Next Thursday, we're ready  for you!  Surprisingly, we have zero plans for Memorial Day weekend!  How about you, any big plans?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!