Monday, May 13, 2013

What I've Been Reading!!

Thank you, everyone, for the decorating advice!  Decorate my house mission is in progress, might take a few months years, but I really appreciate everyones help!  Look for updates and pictures coming soon!
Now, I want to share some really amazing books I've read, usually during nap when I'm laying with Will!  This is a new feature in nap time!  I'll take his extra snuggles any day!  All of these books have been very enjoyable and I tend to keep reading after Will falls asleep! No worries, I still get lots done, just not everything on my list!

1.
Sophie Kinsella does it again!  I love, love, love her and she writes such fun, charming, and adorable stories!  I wanted to keep reading when I finished!

2.
I think I've read almost all of Nicholas Sparks' books.  All are easy reads, a tad cheesy at times, but a guranteed quality book!  Loved this one, just wish he went into more details about the end and what happened to everyone.

3.
Wow, so good, so crazy, so weird, so very messed up.  Gillian Flynn writes some crazy books,and I actually liked Dark Places better, which I read after Gone Girl.  I am so excited for all of her future books!  

4.  

I'm currently reading Little Bee by Chris Cleave and I'm really loving it!  I'm at the point in the book where I'm highly confused about what's going to happen next, what just happened, and trying to stay awake at night to read it!  I love a good book!

Now, for some books I tried but just couldn't finish, you'll see why!

1.  
I tried, I really did.  I wanted to love this book but I couldn't.  There are so many characters, it was so confusing keeping everyone together!  And they talk about past events right at the start of the book, I'm sure they will recap eventually, but I was so confused!  Maybe some other time, really.

2.  
A friend told me this was such an uplifting story, but I couldn't get past all the graphic details on her life, her getting raped, and shaved, and the poor little girls innocent life taken away.  I just kept thinking of Molly or any little girl.  Maybe someday, but it was too sad of a story.

Any books you highly recommend or avoid?!

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material for your blog in exchange
    for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail
    if interested. Thanks!

    My web blog :: ORder Slim Green Coffee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!