Monday, April 15, 2013

A Case of the Mondays

My house is a mess
The kids have no school today
We are all in our pajamas and its almost 11
I just wrote a blog post about Jacks birthday and Easter, but it some how got lost in cyberspace
I have a ton of laundry to wash, fold, and put away
It's a cold, chilly day
My kids apparently never eat because about every ten minutes they ask if its lunch time
Molly's room looks like a tornado hit
Will is struggling with his speech words this week, poor buddy
I don't think I drank enough coffee this morning


But, I love today because all my kids are home!  We have no where we have to go!
The laundry will get done, we will get out of our pjs, I will rewrite about Jacks birthday and Easter, but right now I'm loving life!  This is exactly what I've always wanted because the mess, kids, lack of coffee is what I'll look back on one day fondly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!