Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Highlights from 2012

I think this every year, but where has the year gone?  Crazy how fast time goes but I love the fresh start of a new year!   A new calendar, fresh dreams and hopes for the year, and so much to look forward to!

Here are some of The Brew Crew highlights from 2012!

January



and..


February








March





April





May



June


Good-byes began...




July



Lots of traveling for our family between Texas and Kansas

August

We moved to Kansas

Jack and Molly started at their new school!

September

Our family had fun at Touch-a-Truck!

We went to my brother's Parents Weekend

I had a great birthday!

October

Will turned 3 and had a great Fire Truck birthday party!

Jack went to his first NASCAR race!

Jack made a cake for Cub Scouts

Happy Halloween!



November

I shared pictures of the kids rooms and Texas and Kansas

Sold furniture on Craigslist

Went to St. Louis!

Celebrated Mogo's birthday



Our family hosted Thanksgiving

I made a new tree skirt!


December

Advent Calendar Ideas


Elliot the Elf visited us for the holiday season

Merry Christmas!


Our annual Favorite Things List

What an amazing year 2012 was!  I can't imagine what 2013 will bring us, but I know it will be a great year!   Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!