Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The Good...

Had a wonderful play date this morning with two of my sweetest friends and their kids!  Leslie and I have been friends since day 1 of high school and my friend Julie and I met in high school cross country!  We were both on the slower side of running and became instant friends, but didn't really see each other or hang out until college!  Been friends through high school, college, heartbreak and weddings, kids, you name it!  Love them both,  our kids all played together and it was great being in such nice company!

I also have my window shades open, letting the warm sun in, even though it's a chilly 56 today...had some delicious coffee this morning, and voted early!  It's also Pilate's night!    What a great day...oh wait...

The Bad...

Paying bills in a hurry last week and I entered the wrong amount into one bill pay.  Yes, I had to confirm the payment and yes I may have hit 0 instead of . for the amount.  Who does that?!  Calls to the bank to stop the "processing" and calls to the company (and of course it's the worse company to deal with), lots of back and forth and really a big pain!  Lessons learned:  1.  Pay attention to the numbers you enter when paying bills.  I would think this was a no-brainer 2 days ago, I thought wrong.  2.  Dealing with banks and utilities companies are a big pain!  I feel like such an idiot for being so foolish.  This will be fixed but not after a lot of mess to clean up, all because I was in a hurry.

The Ugly....

I can't stop eating Halloween candy!  Why are Kit-Kat's, Twix, and Butterfingers so good?  We donated 5 lbs to Operation Candy Buy Back and we still have yummy stuff laying around!  When it comes to tortilla chips, Halloween candy and wine, I seem to lose all self-control...not good!  Maybe this is why I'm laying down to zip up my jeans?

Here's hoping today gets a little bit better!  Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!