Thursday, August 30, 2012

Scarred for Life

After school at our house is usually very chaotic.  Thousands of papers from Jack and Molly for me to instantly look at, fill out, and file, snacks, drinks, taking Will to the potty the second we get home, life is crazy!  And, we haven't thrown in basketball practice, Tiger Scouts, and homework!  Yikes!

Well, yesterday, all three kids were tired, cranky but still full of energy!  Doors were slamming left and right, lots of running around and screaming for fun!  It was awesome.  Throughout all of this, I hear Molly crying and I meet her on the stairs, where she collapses in my arms.

"What's wrong, Molly?"

"I want to play in Jack and Will's room, but they won't let me!"

"Is that why all the doors are being slammed?"

"Yes!  I was trying to go in there and I walked in, and Jack farted in my face."

Is this normal?  I was the oldest and never once farted in my brother's face but I know boys are different!  Is she going to be scarred for life?

And when I asked Jack about it, all he did was laugh!  How annoying, I felt so bad for her and obviously he did not.  No worries, he was punished...I told him if he ever, ever does that again or burp at someone, he would change a poopy diaper.  I think it's pretty fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!