Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Oh May!

What is up with the month of May?  It is so crazy busy!  So far this month...

*Soccer games for Miss Molly (only 1 more left, she's super sad)
*Swimming lessons for Jack
*Dinner at our sweet friends the Tjoelkers (that's a fun name! We love them) on Cinco de Mayo!
*The end of my mom's group Ibloom, love it!
*Drinks with a sweet friend from Ibloom!
*Splash Day at Molly's preschool
*Papa's birthday, Eric's birthday, Mother's Day~wonder who had to get those presents put together?
*Pictures of the kids for events above (those will come soon!)
*Ship out said presents, wrap presents and pack for trip to Kansas
*Trip to Kansas for myself for my brother's pretend graduation (he's done in December, so we call it his pretend graduation)
*Prepare house and family for my trip to Kansas
*Eric's work trip to California and he's super crazy busy at work
*Lunch with Jack and Will at Jack's school

Still to come....
*Molly's last day of preschool and end of the year party
*Molly's friends coming over after school today (I'm dreading this a smidge, they are loud girls)
*Jack's after school "camp-out" with the Kindergarten teachers...we won an auction at his school and tomorrow is the "camp-out!" Two students from each class and their teacher will be there after school until 5:30!  He's more then excited!
*Playgroup with our friends
*His book fair at school
*The last Mother's of Young Children meeting this Friday (my other mom's group, don't ask why I belong to two!)
*2 birthday parties, Molly's soccer party, Molly's last game, Jack's swimming lessons
*Memorial Day...maybe a quick trip somewhere?
*Jack's end of the year celebration
*Jack's last day of school

Really?  Really?! This doesn't even include the laundry, groceries, cooking, and life that is everyday!  Where is Will in all of this because notice his name isn't mentioned.  He's along for the fun!  Wish life was always this simple!

Oh, and the photo a day...that is about over for me...maybe next month? I was doing so good until day 5...birds.  Um no.  I hate birds!  And then a few days later was kitchen, and I was at a hotel.  Not working!  I seriously loved doing it so maybe next month when life has calmed down!  It will, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!