Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Finally!

I saw the Hunger Games last night, amazing and stayed true to most of the book!  Good job Hollywood!  I was truly and pleasantly surprised! 

Since January, I've been reading this book......
and yes, it has taken me almost 3 months to finish!  I had the book checked out from the library and for three weeks I read my little heart out!  There are so many details, people, and events to remember, and at over 800 pages, I didn't finish by the return date at the library.  So bummed!  And to renew was a 10 person wait, I finally caved and bought the book.  Shocking!  I finally finished last week and it was such a great book and trilogy!  My only advice, when a character is introduced, write down on an index card their name and role, because that is the one and only introduction of that character.  And, he only uses last names after the one introduction.  So. Confusing.  But so good, I promise!  I loved the suspense and drama, plus Lisbeth Salander is one tough cookie!

Now...any good books to read?  I need a new one!

1 comment:

  1. Try the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. It's a little risqué in the first book, but I read all three books in a week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!