Friday, January 20, 2012

Two Amazing Books You MUST Read!

I just finished an amazing book and realized that I left off my Favorite Books of 2011 list an amazing book that I read last year!  Seriously, loved the book and it was right up there with The Hunger Games trilogy and The Help!  I can't believe I forgot!

1.  The book I forgot (and seriously can't believe I did!):
So AMAZING!!  A high school girl commits suicide (hang with me) and it goes into detail about how people affect your life and how you affect theirs!  I laughed, cried, and it truly changed the way I live my life and hopefully can carry the message on to my own children!  I read it in one day (maybe that's why I forgot, I read it so fast!!).  Go, Read it NOW!!

2.  Now, the book I finished and LOVED (very surprisingly)...
Shocker that I LOVED this because the first book
was truthfully the hardest book I've ever voluntarily had to read.  It was so hard to keep track of all the characters and events and each characters history ...but I stuck with it and enjoyed the book once I figured out everything...so at the very end!  Eric and I went to the movie though and I really enjoyed it, a lot more then the book (which NEVER happens!!)
So...I went to the library and checked out the 2nd book and once again, very hard to keep track of the characters and events...but LOVED IT!!  Can't really give a summary because it won't make sense, but trust me, really excellent book!  Very exciting and thrilling, and kept trying to figure out what was going to happen, awesome book!  Now I have to wait for the last one at the library, bummer!

Pass on any good book you've read recently!

2 comments:

  1. I just got a Kindle for Christmas so I'll have to check these out! Thanks for the recommendations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally unrelated, but I remember you mentioned this:
    http://candacecreations.blogspot.com/2011/03/mommy-daughter-aprons.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!