Monday, June 20, 2011

Our Son, the Graduate!

We are alive, I can tell you were all so concerned!  The past few weeks have been B-U-S-Y!  Let's start at the beginning (a very good place to start (that's from "The Sound of Music" and yes, I know I'm a nerd)), which is Jack's preschool graduation!  Yea!  Go Jack!
Really, I'll just share the pictures because there's only so much you can say about an hour long preschool graduation.  They sang songs, received their diplomas, posed for pictures, and tears were shed (yes, I cried, he's my son!  My baby, my first born, the one who gave me the title of mom, but I held back and was proud of the tears I held in!).  He was so cute in his cap and gown, singing the songs and knowing every action to the songs!  He knew when to sit, stand, leave the stage, and smile at the camera for us!  So proud!  The younger sister and brother were very good, especially knowing that snacks were in the car (I didn't think it would last an hour so I kept the snacks in the car, oh the lessons learned) and thank goodness for trains, coloring books and daddy!  Of course, I lost it the very last day of school when his teacher opened the car door and said, "Here's your official kindergartner!"  No worries, the door was closed before the tears spilled over!

Walking into the church!  So proud!
                                         
Singing songs as a class!  Jack is second on the right
                                             
More songs!
Receiving his diploma from his fantastic teachers Ms. Angela and Ms. Connie!  We love them and Jack had a wonderful year!
                                               

The graduates posing afterwards!  Love Jack's smile!

The Brewer's!  Not the greatest picture of the 5 of us but we're still cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!