Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Snow!

The kids have been waking up super early their entire lives...sleeping in now is 6:30, sad!  Saturday morning, I woke up with the kids and Eric slept in, he's deathly ill with a cold.  Around 8, he woke up and said I should go back to bed, which I happily did until almost 11!  Thanks Eric!  Well, when I woke up, Eric was standing next to me and told me not to get mad when I go upstairs.  Not the best way to wake up!  Well, I go upstairs and was met with this...

Well, not really snow but couch stuffing from the 2 large pillows on our couch! Awesome!  The kids took all the stuffing out of the pillows and made our playroom look like a huge blizzard hit our house!  Where, might you ask, was Eric during all of this?  Asleep on the couch in the playroom, hence the pillows on the floor.  He woke to Molly covering him with a blanket, a new white one!  Lucky me, the kids and Eric cleaned everything up and even took pictures to show the world!  You can see those on Facebook!  Never a dull moment here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!