Monday, October 25, 2010

Guess what...

Eric finally, FINALLY, loaded pictures onto the computer!  Love you babe!  I'm mentally challenged in this field, so I must depend on my loving husband to do this one simple task...along with yard work and killing bugs.  So, I'm not going to "talk much" and let the pictures show what we have been doing the past few months!
We go to church!  We were actually early this particular morning!

We smile pretty for the camera!

We get ready to take Jack to his 1st day of preschool!  He loves his train nap mat!


We start our 1st day of preschool!  How is he all ready 4?!!


We eat our birthday cake and LOVE it!


Then we take a bath!
 Not much, I know, but it's after midnight and I need to get some sleep!  Plus, we have a whole 'nother camera with pictures on it too!  Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!