On this fun filled Saturday night, I have nothing else to do but update everyone on the happenings of The Brew Crew! OK, we're not total dorks, we did go to a birthday party this evening and Eric is watching a Red Box movie (I was having a blast playing word mole until Eric's phone died).
1. As we were talking about planting a garden today at lunch, Eric suggested we plant cucumbers. Jack got all excited and said, "We'll put them in our ears!" What, that doesn't make any sense. So, we asked him to explain. "You know, cucumbers to clean your ears out." "You mean, q-tips?!" "Oh, is that what they're called?"
Do we not give him enough of a variety in food?
2. Meets his teacher on Thursday and starts preschool the Tuesday after Labor Day! He goes from 9-2:30! What are we going to do without him all day?!
1. Where do I start? This one is something else! But I love her. She is starting to like things her way and if you don't cooperate, she yells and maybe take a swing. At Will she goes, "William Michael, no sir!!!" And poor Jack got whacked in the face with his trains tonight because she wanted him to share with her! Snaps to Jack for not swinging back at her!
2. She is going through a growth spurt, she is eating everything, sleeping crazy hours...taking a 2 hour nap one morning and then a 3 hour nap that same afternoon!
3. We went to Toys R Us today and the boys and girls separated to look at their own things. Molly and I had so much fun looking at Barbies, baby dolls, and Tinker Belle (she thinks all princesses are Tinker Belle). She has a list a mile long of what she needs. There is a mini-van for her doll house which she picked up and said, "I go buy this, Molly needs for her doll house."
1. Has cried every time he goes to the nursery at church for the past 2 months, meaning Eric or I have to go get him in the middle of church. Screaming comes from the nursery, always him, but he starts smiling and laughing once he's in our arms.
2. Pulling up on EVERYTHING! Doors, people, couches, TV stand, dressers, and if it's not bolted down, he will tip over with it! So far the oven door, kitchen trash can, and several chairs have all crashed on top of him. He cries, but goes right back!
3. Who needs a vacuum when Will's around?! He eats everything off the floor, he's almost like our own dog minus the hair shedding! But yuck!