Friday, June 11, 2010

Five Years Ago...


Eric and I became Mr. and Mrs.!  Wow!  A lot has happened and changed in those five years, but I love our life and everything God has given us!  We're celebrating by getting Outback to go (yum) and watching our wedding video!

We've had a fun week over here at our house, Molly has been accident free for three days!  Yea Molly!  Of course, now she'll have a ton of accidents because I'm bragging about her!  Go figure!  She is such a big girl and loves pulling down her pants to show off her "pretty underwear."  She also loves playing in Will's saucer, it's her new favorite toy!

Will is saying "Dada!"  His little voice is so cute and precious!  He is doing the military crawl and getting faster by the second!  He started eating Cheerios and he tried grapes today with mixed reviews.  Will is also waving hi and bye-bye and clapping!  I love him!
Mr. Baseball himself finished his T-Ball season doing so awesome!  He loved playing and wants to play again!  We had his Red Sox team party on Saturday where he earned his trophy and enjoyed eating with his teammates!  On Monday, he started swimming lessons at the Houston Swim Club!  He is doing so great, I'm so proud of him!  I was worried he was too old, but he is at the perfect age and this is the right time for Jack! Next week, Vacation Bible School and swimming lessons, whew!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your anniversary!! Y'all are so far ahead of Andrew and I and we've been married the same length, I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!