Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wait...what?!!

Will is 7 months today, yes, 7 MONTHS!!! In the past few days, he has become nearly an expert in sitting and he is starting to rock back and forth on all fours. Jack and Molly keep showing him how to crawl, "So he can be JUST LIKE US!!!" A direct quote from Jack. I'm not sure if we're all ready for Will to be just like us, mainly because everything, EVERYTHING, goes in his mouth. Toys, newspapers, spoons, bibs, my shirt, my hair, blankets, his feet, you name it!!! We were practically wrestling each other for my keys yesterday at Jack preschool and I felt like the meanest Mommy when I won the match. He started crying and everyone looked at me as if I smacked him in the face. Poor baby!! I didn't, by the way!!

Will and I were at Jack's preschool yesterday for the Mother's Day Tea. Jack's classroom had doughnut holes (yum!), orange juice and sweet tea. His class sang all the mom's some songs, we enjoyed our yummy treats, and we were given our presents! The whole time we were there, Jack kept coming up to me and saying, "Mommy, I love!" "Mommy, I'm so happy you're here!" He's the sweetest little boy, but when did he get so grown up?!! It was a special treat being with my two boys!

Molly went to my friends house while we were at the Tea and while she was there, they played in the water table outside. I picked her up, she was drenched in water!!! It was so cute, she was dripping wet and having a blast!!! Of course, wearing her sunglasses the entire time, always have to look good and prevent wrinkles, no mater your age!!! At Jack's t-ball game last week, she was wearing her glasses and one of the parents went, "She's a little diva, isn't she?!" Not really, but she does enjoy her sunglasses on at all times!! She refused to take them off at Wal-Mart the other day. Where does she get this from?! She also has been going pee in the potty!! Last night, she was sitting on her Elmo potty, wearing only her socks and starts going potty! When she's done, she jumps up and down and claps her hands saying, "Yea Molly!" It was adorable!!

Finally...here are some pictures from the last few months!


Jack's birthday party where Molly took gymnastics!

Just jumped in the foam blocks!
She LOVES the foam blocks and has ZERO fear!
This is the birthday group giving each other hugs!

I know...he's a doll!
The five of us on Easter...this is the best picture we got!
For Christmas, Papa and Grandma got Jack his own digital camera. Here is a shot he took of the 4 of us the other day


The camera also includes special effects to put on your pictures, such a fun feature!! So, Eric took this picture of Jack and Jack went running to the mirror to see his mustache.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog and seeing what the kids are up to. They grow up so fast! I hope we get to see you sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!