Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Boy or Girl?

Are you busy on the Tuesday, October 6th? I'll be busy having a baby!! That's the day my doctor gave the all clear, so I have 2 weeks or less! Yea! We're all excited to meet our baby, I think I'm the only one feeling overwhelmed! I've pulled boys and girls sleepers out, but that's about all. Baby's room isn't ready because he or she will move into Molly's room and she'll move into the former guest room. I'm thinking after the New Year, once we've all adjusted to our new little one! Eric and I will have a roommate for awhile! I feel the urge to paint, but don't think that is the smartest way to nest. I'm a little uneasy about the birth, Molly's delivery is still fresh in my head, so I'm nervous about pain, if the kids will be ok with my mom, or what if I go into labor before my mom gets here.....blah, blah, blah. Too much energy going into the what-ifs!

Any guesses on the gender? Any name ideas? I love hearing predictions!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a girl b/c EVERYONE I know has had girls. I like the names Olivia and Paige.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote girl too:). Names....hmmmmm....Liked your old stash from when you were pregnant with Molly! So excited for you guys and hope you survive the last couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!