Monday, August 17, 2009

The sweetest baby girl!


Today is all about Molly! She has done some of the most amazing, sweetest things, I don't want to forget about and want to share!

Yesterday, she was in the kitchen with Eric while he was making dinner, found a rag and started wiping down the floors and table. She helped me vacuum by holding on to the handle. She also picked up all the food she threw after each meal! She LOVES the trash can!

This morning when we all woke up, she wanted to give Jack a hug, but he had to go potty ALONE! He kind of woke up on the wrong side of the bed, didn't have his coffee yet, really he just wasn't awake enough this morning. He did NOT want his little sister in there this morning, so he slammed the door in her face. too bad her hand was in the crease of the door and her hand was stuck in between the door and door frame. Poor baby! She screamed and cried for the longest time. When he came to apologize, she started crying again, she told him! But after she calmed down and Jack woke up more, they hugged and made up as friends and siblings do. She is very forgiving!

Finally, he was in the bathroom again before nap time (with the door closed and no hands were hurt) and going number 2, he yelled he was all done and needed me to help him wipe. For those of you who don't have a 3 year old, moms and dads help their kids out by wiping them after number 2ing. If we didn't help, we would go through an entire roll of toilet paper each time. So, I go in there to wipe him and I hear Molly right behind me. She had gone into her room, gotten out her wipes and brought them to me!! SO SWEET!!!! Jack said thank you to Molly and laughed at her, but I told him she was trying to help her big brother! It melted my heart! She is such a wonderful little girl!

Thanks for letting me brag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!