Friday, July 24, 2009

No, it's not a mustache!

Had my appointment this morning and everything is GREAT! I'm 29 weeks, measuring well, weight gain is where it should be (I think I'm huge, but was reassured that I'm healthy and just right), and the heartbeat was 148 bpm. We're registered at the hospital too! I took the kids with me today and they did awesome!!! Jack was fascinated with the blood pressure check and both kids loved the heart beat machine monitor thing. I am so relieved at how great they did. What would I do without cheezits and raisins?
Oh, one last thing....my skin under my nose is turning a darker tint of brown and so is the top of my nose, I guess this pretty common in pregnancy. This didn't happen with the other 2, but very common?!! Really?! It looks like I have a mustache! My doctor told me it will get darker but will go away once I have the baby. She also said it might expand more across my face to more of my nose and cheeks. I have enough issues with my nose and think it draws enough attention alone, not with a huge brown cluster on it and under it! Great, I'll be the big pregnant one with the mustache and brown nose. WHY?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. What?!? I've never noticed your nose. Its just a normal nose. I doesn't draw attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I am sitting at the computer rolling with laughter! I love your posts:)! Great to hear Baby B. is well and you're half way there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!