Saturday, May 16, 2009

I wish I could have the life of a "Real Housewife!"

I love reality TV, it's so addictive, yet so horrible! One of my current favs is the Real Housewives on Bravo. It's delicious! I love it! The new season takes place in New Jersey and it's unreal the money they have! I could be a better housewife if I had their money! I don't have have a maid, cook, personal trainer, heck, I don't even have a gym membership! My house is never clean! There is clutter EVERYWHERE! I'm trying to sell a few things on ebay and I can't even do that! One item is being bid on (out of 3) and that one might just be sold for a whole $0.99! I know, don't be too jealous! I was vacuuming today and you can't even tell because my kids feel the need to run all over the freshly vacuumed carpet. I was dusting the other day and Jack asked me why I was using Daddy's cleaner. I even try to be stylish by looking like I have a champagne budget when in all reality it's a beer, wine cooler budget! But no! I put on a sundress last week and Jack asked me what I was wearing! Our only vacation this year is to Kansas City, which I'm so excited for, don't get me wrong! But....it's not the beach, mountains, spa resort, or a getaway from the kids! At least I get to eat all the BBQ and wedding cake that I want!

In all actuality, I love my life, my kids and my husband! I wouldn't trade it in, especially to be a "Real Housewife" on one of the Bravo shows. They're all crazy ladies with too much time on their hands. Probably too much money too, but I would take it! My kids don't get everything handed to them and they'll grow up appreciating (fingers crossed) the little things in life! I'm done buying toys! They're new love is our Tupperware cabinet!


I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!