Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Official Texans!



So, tonight we purchased a new truck! Bye-bye Jetta, hello Ford F-150! Eric is so excited, he's over at Derek's house right now showing it off! It's a good thing, the Jetta was having some problems for a long time. We were talking tonight, and we bought the Jetta my last semester of college at KU, almost 7 years ago! Crazy! It's seen us through jobs, my graduation from college and my certification program, our engagement, wedding, 2 1/2 children, and a move to Texas! Oh well! We were like clowns in a clown car, jammed in their! I did love the heated seats in the dead of winter, but since that's not a problem anymore, those heated seats aren't needed! We were at the dealership a long time tonight, not planning on buying but looking! Poor kiddos didn't eat dinner until almost 9! Wait, they go to bed at 7 and 7:30! They were troopers and ate everything in my purse, thank GOD for goldfish crackers! When we were finally leaving the dealership in our truck (weird), I said "say good-bye to the Jetta!" So Jack said bye and then Molly starting waving and saying "buh-bye" over and over again! Super cute! I love them! Well, off to bed, I am worn out and also didn't eat until after 9! It was torture, but I survived!

And sorry about the picture, I don't know how to make it center to show the whole truck! Just click on it and you'll get the full effect! I'm not even sure if this is the right model, but it's close enough!

4 comments:

  1. Jason is going to be so jealous! He wants an F-150 so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric's wanted one since about week or two after we got the Jetta, so about 7 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! This is perfect for our little Texas family! That thing is HUGE!!! Congrats:)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!! I guess you just need to start working saying "Ya'll"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love your comments!